Social Inclusion Through Sports is USP's goal, which in turn prevents bullying of kids with special needs
· USP runs programs throughout the year involving kids of many ages and abilities. Having volunteers that can help teach fundamentals while also taking part in the activity makes each program, more successful
· Volunteers often come away having learned as much about social inclusion as the athletes they are helping
· Most USP programs are free. Families do not have to commit to attending each week, nor worry about a program's cost. Volunteers insure that program runs smoothly, whether there are a 10 participants, or a 100
· Volunteers are welcome to take part in any USP event, either as a athlete with skills in that event who can help the organization teach the fundamentals or as an adult who can help USP organize and run an event
· USP runs big events every year with Professional Sports teams and local colleges. Volunteers are welcome to take part in both the planning and the running of those events. Upcoming big events include the Celtics Experience in December, UConn Huskies Basketball Experience in December. USP is running a sled hockey program in Dec-Jan which will include a Bruins Hockey is for Everyone Experience in mid-January
· We are always looking for help in spreading our message of Social Inclusion throughout New England. This can be done by organizing a local event or simply using social media to spread news about USP
· Ultimate Sports Program is a non-profit, incorporated under our old name, Unified Sports Program
· Because most of the events are free, USP is always looking for Volunteers to help raise money. This is needed as the organization continues to grow
Ultimate Sports Program
267 Falley Drive
Westfield, MA 01085
Sign Up for Newletter
USP’s weekly newsletter goes out each Friday night to all families on our mailing list
To get on your weekly newsletter, simply send us an email with your family’s name and email address to
When events are paid for by USP families, the cost is non-refundable if the event takes place as scheduled.
If event is canceled or moved to a different date or location, cost paid is totally refunded if family is not able to attend.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we collect is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.